Introduction to American Business Basics
How to Effectively Work with Americans
This free course has two key components as an introduction to American Business Basics.
About American Business Basics (ABB)
Provides an overview of the CMD Framework (to Command your Career) that will be covered in the other courses on this site. CMD stands for Communication, Meeting Management and Documentation. Each of these topics will be covered in separate CMD courses:
- Effective Communication - available May 2019
- Effective Meeting Management - release planned late 2019
- Effective Documentation - release planned early 2020
US-India Culture Differences
Learn how to adapt your behaviors to work more effectively with Americans across four key areas. These will be discussed more fulling within the sections of the CMD Framework courses.
- Information Sharing
I founded American Business Basics, an online course to help Indian students and professionals boost their careers by learning how to effectively work with Americans.
- Former Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Client Experience at Fractal Analytics - Indian founders from IIT/IIM serving Fortune 500 companies
- 35 years executive experience leading product management and marketing teams at American corporations
- Coached over 50 consultants, product managers, marketeers, and senior leaders on hundreds of content pieces targeting American business executives
Frequently Asked Questions
YOU CAN BE A SUPER HERO!
Enroll and watch this free course and get alerted when new courses are available. Please share feedback on what you learned and any topics you'd like me to include in future courses.
Thank you and happy learning!